This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse over the summer months.
- Customisable rent schedules give you full control over when rent is applied, and how much, as well as the ability to modify rent if necessary. Most importantly, you can now update tenancies without rent being updated automatically.
- Client and office account ledgers improve visibility of money owed to, and stored in, the client and office ledgers, as well as better support for transfers between the two accounts.
- Instead of the system automatically determining which rent is paid by the tenant, and applying future rent in the case of overpayments, the new easier tenant (and benefit) receipt process gives you full control over which rent and charges to pay off with any receipt.
- As well as the long-awaited ability to receive money from landlords, all property income is now fully traceable, as well as charge payments, and landlord payouts.
- Statement entries are now clickable so that you can go directly to that rent, charge, credit or transaction for full visibility. Whichever record you are looking at, links provide a 360-degree view of all related activity, rather than having to navigate via the reports area.
- When adding new data records, scheduling viewings, or recording details of a new offer or maintenance job requiring attention, speed is of the essence so we've added new quick-add flows to speed up data entry from anywhere. A new + icon has been added to the top-right of the screen, allowing quick entry of new data from anywhere within a module. These actions are specific to the current module, e.g. adding offers in sales, or adding tenants in lettings.
- We restyled various add and update forms to make them quicker and easier to use, reducing the amount of information required in the early stages, and replacing multiple forms with a single flow in many cases so that the most common updates can be done in one place.
- The property marketing pages have been restyled to make this core information more quickly accessible for prospective tenants and buyers, as well as highlighting details which are still missing.
- When scheduling property valuations, the agency calendar is now shown in the add and edit forms to provide visibility of existing appointments, and assist with arranging new valuations as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in June.