This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse over the last month.
- Since the Royal Mail postcode lookup service greatly increases the accuracy of address entry (not just on properties, but on landlords, tenants, buyers, etc.) we have taken the decision to allow all accounts full FREE access to the postcode lookup service.
- We have introduced full integration with Tenant Shop, the most advanced utility management software platform in the lettings industry.
- To make the process of adding new records (landlords, properties, tenants, etc.) faster and more efficient we've redesigned the main add forms to just capture the most important information, and to make adding addresses more efficient also.
- We introduced new fields on user profiles so that your staff members can specify their job title and initials, and these can be referenced in letter templates, documents, etc.
- As part of our ongoing efforts to further simplify the accounting side of ShowHouse, we've greatly reduced the scale of the chart of accounts so that you can focus only on what you need while managing your properties day-to-day. We're making more exciting changes in the coming weeks, so watch this space...
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in April.