This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse over the last month.
- New integration with Fixflo, a smart reporting app allowing both agents and tenants to easily report repairs 24x7 using their PC, mobile, or tablet. Jobs created via Fixflo will automatically be sent through to ShowHouse for approval and processing.
- You may now automatically apply recurring charges to a tenant and/or property for the duration of the tenancy, e.g. to apply a flat management charge rather than a percentage-based fee. These may be applied on a schedule which does not necessarily align with the tenancy period, e.g. to apply a utility surcharge.
- Offer confirmation letters to vendors and offerers can now be generated from your own custom templates, saving time on copying and pasting.
- When you update the marketing status on a sale property you will now be prompted to update the sales status if you wish at that stage.
- A new printable PDF viewings report has been included, which will include all viewing information for the period, including feedback comments.
- When adding sales properties, you now have the option to save as available or draft. Draft properties are no longer included in your property allowance, although they have reduced management functions in that early stage.
- The management revenue report has been improved to more clearly show the VAT breakdown for a period.
- Offer notes may now be updated after an offer has been recorded, regardless of its status.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.