You can view a list of all maintenance jobs on the entire system, or you can filter this list by various criteria such as by property, job status, or payment status.
- To view a list of all maintenance jobs on the system, navigate to Maintenance > List Jobs.
- From the list of jobs, click any record to view that job's full details.
- Filter the jobs displayed by job status, if required.
Open (any jobs in progress which have not been invoiced) - default selection
Overdue (jobs whose due date has passed)
- Filter the jobs by who raised them, if required.
- If you wish to export the list of jobs in CSV format, or print them as a PDF, you can do so via the Options menu. This export or printout will reflect those jobs currently shown on screen.