A key element of marketing any property, for sale or rent, is to provide photographs to prospective buyers or tenants. Photos may also be attached to a property to assist agents and staff when preparing marketing documents and when chatting to prospects about the property's layout, condition and features.
All photos are uploaded to our secure servers where they are available for viewing via the Elevate application, and also for including in marketing material such as property brochures, and transferring to property portals if applicable.
- Go to the marketing summary page via Marketing > Description and Media.
- Click Options > Photos.
- Any existing photos are shown in grid view.
- Click Upload.
- Click the photo uploader to show a file dialog where you can choose files to upload. Alternatively, drag files onto the photo uploader area where they will upload automatically. A green tick on the image will show that it has been uploaded successfully.
Arranging photographs in order
When multiple images have been uploaded you can rearrange the order in which they appear on screen within Elevate, and this same order will be applied when the photos are sent to portals.
- On the photo list, click Order.
- Click and drag the images into the desired order and the new arrangement will be automatically saved.
- When finished reordering the images, return to the main photo gallery again by clicking View Photos.