One of the most fundamental objects in property management is the landlord - the owner of the properties which you are managing.
- From the main menu in lettings, click Landlords > Add Landlord to see the Add Landlord form.
- The mandatory fields on this form are the forename(s) and surname.
- Click Save to add the landlord to the system.
All other additional information may be added by subsequently updating the landlord record.
The following items of contact data may be completed by the user. All fields are self-explanatory.
Type: The type of landlord.
- Joint Owner
Name, address and contact details:
- Title, Forename(s) and Surname
- Address lines 1 and 2
- Emails (primary and secondary) - the primary email is used for landlord logins, if applicable.
- Phone numbers (mobile, home and work)
If you have enabled the postcode lookup add-on you can use this to obtain accurate postal address data which will improve the overall integrity of addresses on the system, and consequently on all documentation generated by the system.