Periodically, e.g. at the end of each month, or when supplier invoice payments are being processed, you will want to generate a statement to the supplier outlining all activity during this period, along with details of the amount of money owed to the supplier in respect of maintenance activities completed on managed properties.
The supplier statement comprises the following categories of activity, each of which has its subtotal shown.
- Invoiced jobs - maintenance jobs completed and invoiced by the supplier during this period.
- Discounts applied - if applicable, discounts applied by the supplier to the agency
- Payments to (or from) the supplier
- From the supplier overview, click the View Statement button. Alternatively, statements may be accessed via the Financial > Reports and Statements > Supplier Statement menu.
- Choose a date period over which you wish to view the statement.
- You may choose to either Print or Email a PDF version of the the statement.
- When printing or emailing a statement you can choose which branding style to apply for the statement.
All statements are timestamped at the bottom so you can determine exactly when they were generated in case of future discrepancies if financial data is subsequently added to or removed from the period covered by the statement.
Email a statement to a supplier
You may send a statement to a supplier for a specified time period, provided that an email address has been stored against the supplier record.
The actual statements are not stored, since these are just a snapshot of the financial activity on the system at that moment and may change if re-run in future over the same period if additional records have been added (or deleted) during the relevant period. If you wish to keep a record of the actual statements which are sent, please tick the checkbox to Send Me a Copy, which will CC the currently logged in user.
You can also include other emails which are independent of the system by typing these in the Additional Emails field, separated by commas.