This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during February 2018.
- Property brochures can now be generated in full brochure or window card format.
- A new inspection report is now available in PDF.
- Upcoming viewings for tenants/prospects are now shown on the tenant overview screen.
- New field on property marketing form to store external website address, e.g. portal listing.
- New field on sale property to store sale fees, e.g. registration fees, marketing expenses.
- New report to filter buyer registrations by buyer type and registration date.
- New report to filter sale property registrations by registration date.
- Improved filename naming convention for downloaded and attached statements.
- Replaced options in buyer type field with more appropriate choices.
- Replaced valuation type field with valuation reason and more appropriate choices.
- The lists of offers have been enhanced to group these by the offerer.
- On property overview screens, contact information is condensed using pop-over windows.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in January 2018.