This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- Individual solicitors can be defined within practices, and relevant mail merge tags added.
- Expense invoices can now be attached to emails when sending landlord statements.
- An existing offer on a sales property can now be quickly revised to place a new offer.
- New pages to list viewings on a tenant view, and offers/viewings on a buyer view.
- Ability to send SMS reminders for valuations.
- Contact phone numbers now shown on events in subscribed calendar feeds.
- Ability to add follow-ups to valuations.
- Improved visibility of how tenant payment is allocated from tenant/property perspectives.
- Property can no longer be archived if active or scheduled viewings or valuations.
- Option to include property/landlord references on relevant statements.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in February 2018.