One of the most important actors in property sales is the vendor - the owner of the property(s) which you are selling.
- From the main menu in sales, click Vendors > Add Vendor to see the Add Vendor form.
- The mandatory fields on this form are the forename(s) and surname.
- Click Save to add the vendor to the system.
All other additional information may be added by subsequently updating the vendor record.
The following items of contact data may be completed by the user. All fields are self-explanatory.
Category: The role in which this vendor is acting.
- Builders and Developers
- Corporate Bodies
- Part of a Chain
- Private Persons
Type: The type of vendor.
- Joint Owner
Name, address and contact details:
- Title, Forename(s) and Surname
- Address lines 1 and 2
- Emails (primary and secondary)
- Phone numbers (mobile, home and work)
If you have enabled the postcode lookup add-on you can use this to obtain accurate postal address data which will improve the overall integrity of addresses on the system, and consequently on all documentation generated by the system.