One of the core actors in property management is the tenant or prospect - the person(s) who is looking for a property to rent, or may already be in a tenancy.
- From the main menu in lettings, click Tenants > Add Tenant to see the Add Tenant form.
- The mandatory fields on this form are the forename(s) and surname.
- Click Save to add the tenant to the system.
All other additional information may be added by subsequently updating the tenant record.
The following items of contact data may be completed by the user. All fields are self-explanatory.
Name, address and contact details:
- Title, Forename(s) and Surname
- Address lines 1 and 2
- Emails (primary and secondary)
- Phone numbers (mobile, home and work)
If you have enabled the postcode lookup add-on you can use this to obtain accurate postal address data which will improve the overall integrity of addresses on the system, and consequently on all documentation generated by the system.