A property valuation is effectively a special type of calendar appointment, and is a common first step in the process for taking a resale property on board within your agency.
Although there may be limited information available when scheduling the valuation initially, you can provide as much detail as you have available, and then update later.
You can add a valuation from a number of different places, but all will take you to the same Add Valuation form.
- Adding a new property as type Valuation.
- Via the + sign in the top-right of the screen, + Valuation.
- On a sale property, choose New > Valuation.
- Choose an appropriate date and time, using the accompanying calendar view to identify suitable time-slots. When you change the valuation date in the main form the calendar will reload with that day's view, and you can scroll throughout that entire day.
- Specify the reason for the valuation, if known.
- Specify the property type, if known.
- Specify the tenure type, if known.
Share of Freehold
- Choose the staff member who will be conducting the valuation on the property. If it is not a staff member, e.g. an external valuer, you can choose Other and provide their name.
- In most cases you'll leave the valuation status as Scheduled at this stage, but you can amend if necessary.
- Click Save.
The valuation will now appear on the property overview and within its sale process timeline. Additionally, it will appear as an appointment in the calendar.