To update a valuation, either to adjust its date / time, the valuer assigned to it, or most likely to update its status, you can just click on the valuation entry in any view and that will open the Edit Valuation form.
Valuations may be shown in the following places:
- On the calendar view
- On the property overview
- On the property's list of valuations
- On a valuation report
- Click the valuation row to edit that record.
- On the valuation summary, click Update.
- Modify any of the attributes belonging to the valuation.
- The valuation status can be updated to:
- If the status is set to Completed, you should provide the valuation price, upload a valuation report in DOC or PDF format (if applicable), and you can also optionally set a follow-up date.
Follow-ups will appear on the dashboard alerts to prompt users to take action on the designated follow-up date.