Prospective buyers will want to have a look around the property for sale, and this is coordinated by scheduling a viewing, either via the agent or accompanied by the owner.
You can add a viewing from a number of different places, but all will take you to the same Add Viewing form.
- From the specific property view, click New > Viewing. The property will be preselected in the add viewing form.
- From anywhere within the sales module, you can click + Viewing from the main menu bar. You will need to select the property in this case.
- Specify which buyer this viewing is with. If the buyer does not exist yet, type their name and click Add...
- Choose an appropriate date and time, using the accompanying calendar view to identify suitable time-slots. When you change the viewing date in the main form the calendar will reload with that day's view, and you can scroll throughout that entire day.
The duration will be set to 30 minutes by default, but can be amended as appropriate.
- Specify if the owner is going to be conducting this viewing, or if the agent will be doing the viewing. By default, it is assumed the agent will be managing this.
- Indicate if the owner and viewer have been informed of this viewing and it has been confirmed with both parties.
- By default, the viewing status will be pending, but it can be added in any of the available statuses.
- Specify which member of staff will be conducting the viewing. This viewing will appear in their individual calendar once it has been assigned to them; otherwise it will appear as unassigned in the common calendar.
- You may add any additional comments if required, e.g. particular requirements or considerations.
- Click Save.