To update a viewing, either to adjust its date / time, the staff member assigned to it, or most likely to update its status, you can just click on the viewing entry in any view and that will open the Edit Viewing form.
Viewings may be shown in the following places:
- On the calendar view
- On the property overview
- On the property's list of viewings
- On a viewing report
- Click the viewing row to edit that record.
- On the viewing summary, click Update.
- Modify any of the attributes belonging to the viewing.
- The viewing status can be updated to:
No-Show (you can highlight and blacklist repeat offenders)
- If the status is set to Completed, you can optionally set a follow-up date.
Follow-ups will appear on the dashboard alerts to prompt users to take action on the designated follow-up date.