You can easily identify all viewings which have been conducted on a property, either to ensure that these are recorded and followed up on within the agency, or to demonstrate the level of interest and the scope of the service provided to the vendor.
- On the property view, click Sale Process > Viewings.
- All viewings are listed, and you can click any row to view or update.
- You can filter the list of viewings by date.
- You can filter the list of viewings by status. By default, all live viewings are shown, i.e. those which are still pending, or those which have completed and require follow-up.
- You can filter the list of viewings by the staff member assigned to it.
- Click Filter to refresh the report.
- To print a list of viewings, click Options > Print.