The main driver in the property sale process is offers received by buyers, and when the vendor is happy with an offer in relation to his asking price they may accept that offer and move the property to sale agreed.
You can add an offer from a number of different places, but all will take you to the same Add Offer form.
- From the specific property view, click New > Offer. The property will be preselected in the add offer form.
- From anywhere within the sales module, you can click + Offer from the main menu bar. You will need to select the property in this case.
- Specify which buyer has placed the offer. If the buyer does not exist yet, type their name and click Add...
- Specify the time the offer has been placed. By default, this will default to the current date and time, rounded back to the nearest 15 minutes. However, you can adjust as necessary. The time of the offer may be important if multiple offers are received during the day.
- Record the value of the offer, without any punctuation symbols, e.g. commas or currency signs.
- You may add any additional comments if required, e.g. particular considerations.
- Click Save.