To add a one-time charge to a property (and hence the landlord), from the property view.
- From the overview screen choose New > Charge.
- Alternatively, you can do this via the List Charges page. Go to Financial > List Charges > Add Charge.
- Select the type of charge (fee or expense).
- Specify the ex-VAT value. The system will automatically work out the appropriate VAT value, if relevant.
- By default, charges are created as single one-off charges, so the Recurring checkbox is set to No. If you wish to add a recurring charge, set this to Yes.
- Provide a Description on the nature of the charge.
- Click Save.