You can add a one-off charge to a tenant.
- From the tenant overview screen, choose New > Charge.
- Alternatively, you can do this via the List Charges page. Go to Financial > Charges > Add Charge.
- Select the type of charge (fee or expense). See more details on tenant charge types.
- Specify the ex-VAT value. The system will automatically work out the appropriate VAT value, if relevant.
- Provide a Description on the nature of the charge.
- Click Save.
Add a recurring charge for the duration of a tenancy
It is also possible to apply a recurring tenant charge only during a tenancy period, ideal for regularly recharging monthly expenses such as broadband.