A property sale will involve various coordinated activities which must be recorded, managed and communicated in a timely manner to all parties involved.
These distinct activities are shown in various places on the property, buyer and vendor views, but for a particular property sale they are presented in a consolidated view on the Sale Pipeline page.
- On the property view, go to Sale Process > Sale Pipeline.
- You can view existing or record a new offer. The highest offer to date is prominently shown.
- You can view an existing or record a new valuation.
- You can view an existing or record a new viewing.
- You can easily identify completed viewings which are still awaiting follow-up.
- You can update the property sale status as it progresses.
- You can also update important dates, e.g. registration and sale completion dates. Click Manage to modify these dates.