Your agency address details will have been provided during the initial account setup or the first time you logged in, and this address will have been set for the "head office" agency branch.
Don't worry if you haven't got an official "head office", or indeed if you have only one office. Some agencies will have multiple branches and within ShowHouse we designate the first (and possibly only) branch to be the primary branch.
In order to update the agency address details you need to update the appropriate branch address.
- Via the Settings menu, click the Agency tab.
- Choose Branches from the Agency Settings category.
- From the list of branches, select the branch you wish to update. The head office is clearly marked with a bold label.
- On the branch overview screen, click Options > Update.
- Update the branch name and address details.
- If this branch is the head office, tick the Is This the Head Office? checkbox, else leave unticked. Only one branch can obviously be marked as the head office, so setting a new branch to head office will remove this status from the old one.
- Click Save.