When you successfully record a lodgement from a tenant, you will have the option to print a PDF receipt for the tenant, showing the details of the money received along with the rent and/or charges it has been allocated against. It may also be emailed to the tenant, if required.
Print the receipt
You may generate a PDF version of a tenant receipt, complete with your own agency branding if that has been configured.
- From the tenant receipt form, immediately after recording a receipt from the tenant, you can click the Print Receipt link in the green success message banner.
- The receipt will open in a new tab in PDF format, from where it may be printed or saved.
Email the receipt
If the tenant has an email address recorded on the system, you may choose to email the receipt to them in PDF format.
- From the tenant receipt form, immediately after recording a receipt from the tenant, you can click the Email Receipt (PDF) link in the green success message banner.
- In the pop-up window, you can amend the email title and content, choose which email addresses to send the receipt to (including sending a copy to your own address).
- Click Send.
Print or email the receipt at a later time
If you need to print a receipt for the tenant retrospectively, after you have left the receipt form, you can do so at a later time also.
- Go the list of tenant transactions via Reports > Accounting, and choose the Tenant Transactions option.
- Adjusting the filter options as appropriate, identify the tenant payment in question and click to view.
- On the tenant transaction overview, from the Options menu, click Print Receipt (PDF) or Email Receipt (PDF) option as required.