Once a contractor has finished the maintenance work and informed the agency of its completion, you will want to mark the job as having been completed. Although it may not be invoiced from the supplier yet, the job will not show up as overdue in the meantime.
- From the overview screen, click Complete Job.
- Specify the date on which the work was completed by the supplier.
- Click Save to mark the job as complete. Alternatively, you can skip this step and go straight to mark the job as invoiced by clicking Save & Invoice.
- The job status will be updated to Complete.
Mark job as incomplete
If a job has been incorrectly marked as incomplete, either due to a data-entry error, or if an inspection has deemed the work unfinished, you may wish to mark it back to incomplete again. A job may only be reverted to Incomplete from the Complete state. If a job has already been invoiced it must first be re-opened.
- On the job overview screen, click Options > Mark As Incomplete.