You may have your own agency letterhead which is already used on all manner or printed and electronic correspondence, and if so you will want to use this in any documents generated from the system.
Whether it's statements to landlords or tenants, or memorandum of sale documents sent to buyers, vendors and their respective solicitors, your own brand can be applied to all of these documents, in print or email format.
As outlined in the article about your branding options, the most common of these is to apply your own letterhead.
- From the branding section at Settings > Agency Settings > Branding, create a new branding theme by clicking Add Branding.
- For the Header style, choose Background Image and select the header mage to use.
You may need to use a separate image editor such as Photoshop to crop your letterhead to the required dimensions. The image should ideally be 1240 pixels wide, and must be no more that 295 pixels high.
For example, here is our demo letterhead header image.
- For the Footer style, choose Background Image and select the header mage to use.
You may need to use a separate image editor such as Photoshop to crop your letterhead to the required dimensions. The image should ideally be 1240 pixels wide, and must be no more that 236 pixels high.
For example, here is our demo letterhead footer.
- Choose whether you wish the letterhead to be applied to all pages, or just on the first page.
- Remember, if you want to use this letterhead as your default branding choice each time you generate or print a document or statement, tick the Use as Default checkbox.
- Click Save.
In most cases, the default margins and offsets will work just fine, but you can adjust these if necessary.
The following illustration shows what the various layout elements relate to a standard A4 page arrangement, i.e. headers, footers, top and bottom offsets, and left and right margins. The header and footer show the maximum area which they can take up on the page layout.
Using your own pre-printed letterhead
If you already print statements and letters on pre-printed letterhead paper, you can set up a blank branding template with no header or footer, but adjust your margins accordingly so that when you print the content is positioned correctly.
The final result
Here is an example of a landlord statement using the letterhead brand defined in this example.