A user can edit certain aspects of their own profile, e.g. name, email, password, and signature. However, there are other elements of their profile which they cannot and should not be able to edit, for obvious reasons, e.g. access role or agency branch assignments.
Any user with access to the user management area can update a user's profile.
- Go to the user admin area via the Settings menu.
- Click the Agency tab.
- Choose the Agency Users option within the Users and Access category.
- From the list of users, identify the record which needs modified and click that row to view.
- From the user overview page, click Options > Update.
- Amend the relevant fields.
- Click Save.