A user account may be deleted, but only if there has been no activity recorded against it, i.e. if it has been created in error. Otherwise, consider suspending the user account to prevent future access.
Any user with access to the user management area can delete (or suspend) a user's account.
- Go to the user admin area via the Settings menu.
- Click the Agency tab.
- Choose the Agency Users option within the Users and Access category.
- From the list of users, identify the record which needs modified and click that row to view.
- From the user overview page, click Options > Delete.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the user by clicking Yes.