This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- Can now upload your own letterhead headers and footers, and apply to first or all pages.
- Improved key logging including re-using and archiving codes, and more checkout options.
- Can now update default management and letting fees yourself.
- Agency branding now applied to invoices and receipts, both by email and print.
- Buyer financial information tags includes in document templates.
- Inspection reports can now be emailed directly to landlords.
- Improved logging of emails sent through system, and visibility of those sent and opened.
- Customisable SMS message templates for new jobs, and rent/tenant balances.
- View history of SMS messages sent per contact.
- Email addresses throughout the system changed to mailto: links.
- Full property address now shown on job sheet, to avoid confusion to suppliers.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in May 2018.