Payment can be made to a supplier so long as there is money available for payout in the client account in relation to their completed jobs.
It is entirely possible that the job has been completed, and the landlord has sufficient funds to cover this work, but that the money has just not yet been allocated to pay that charge, i.e. the money is still showing on the landlord's account, and there is none on the supplier's account.
- From an individual supplier view, click Make Payment. This button will be hidden if no funds are available for payout.
- The supplier payout view shows the breakdown of all jobs with funds available for payout. Typically at this stage the form will automatically pre-fill the fields to allow for payment in full, although you can modify the payment values if you wish, and revert to pay all the available funds by clicking the Pay in Full button.
- By default this form shows the payout to be made on the current date, but you can change this date to any date prior to today if you wish.
- Complete details of the payment date, bank account and payment method, and include any references.
- Click the Pay Supplier button to submit the payment.
Once a payment has been submitted it may be accessed later via Reports > Accounting > Supplier Transactions.