This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- New memo field for all key records, accessible from overview, and fully editable.
- Ability to star multiple notes and filter notes by user, star status, and date range.
- Redesign of sales activity notes to fit into the standard notes design.
- Activity stream redesigned to be more accessible, searchable, and useful.
- Ability to assign key codes to properties not managed via the system.
- New landlord report to highlight rent balances broken down by tenancy and period.
- Report showing full breakdown of client account balance.
- Missing certificates are now highlighted on the property certificates view.
- Global search now includes a search on property address line 2 and postcode.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in July 2018.