This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- Context-sensitive help to assist with the most common tasks on each page.
- Overdue inspection alert on dashboard, and accompanying report.
- New activity log tracking of emailing job sheets to suppliers.
- Better visibility of how properties are marketed to portals for multi-branch agencies.
- Greatly enhanced visibility of job charges, balances, receipts and payments to suppliers.
- Follow-ups may now be set on property inspections.
- Dashboard activity stream and other metrics now filtered by active agency branch.
- Address line 2 now included in property portal feed.
- Dashboard and overview activity streams now show new property notes.
- EPC and floorplan graphics now included in standard property brochure.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in August 2018.