This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- Notes relating to buyers and vendors are now highlighted on the sales notes view.
- Ability to export tenancy data from tenancies list.
- Landlord transaction export CSV now includes landlord bank details, where applicable.
- Can now remove a tenancy or schedules fully and quickly if all charges unpaid.
- Landlord transactions report now shows receipt or payment type.
- Follow-ups can now be set on inspections.
- Conversion date, VAT details and clearance periods moved from Accounting to Settings.
- EPCs and floorplans now included in brochures.
- Property notes now reflected on activity streams.
- Dashboard activity stream and other metrics now filtered by active agency branch.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in September 2018.