This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- New Recharged Expense tenant charge type to allow tenant charges to be paid to landlords.
- Improved ability to specify opening rent and security deposit balances for properties.
- Improvements to the addition of opening credit balances to properties and tenants.
- Changed the Automatically Apply Rent selection process on create tenancy form.
- Can optionally specify which landlord account payments are made into.
- Report to provide full breakdown of management revenue transferred from client to office.
- Landlord statements now stored as attachments in email log.
- Landlord date of birth can be stored.
- Expiry date may now be recorded against photographic IDs, and associated report.
- A property charge schedule may now be fully removed including all charged, if none paid.
- EPC reference tag now available in templates.
- EPC data values may now be updated, rather than having to delete and re-add.
- Update marketing status as well as system status when withdrawing an offer.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in October 2018.