This article provides a roundup of the new features released in ShowHouse during the last month.
- Can optionally specify which supplier account payments are made into.
- Improved option to attach invoices to landlord emails, and statement auto-saved.
- Property and landlord statements show subtotal, VAT and overall total for charges applied.
- Added 3 new certificate types - PAT, Smoke Alarm & Legionnaire.
- Include latitude/longitude values in BLM feed to Property News.
- Improvements to the way opening credits and balances are defined.
- It is now possible to delete a bank account, providing there has been no activity.
- It is now possible to delete a bank transfer from the client to the office account.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new in November 2018.