If you have archived a property, you can still access it in a number of ways, and you can restore it if required to be able to actively manage it again.
List all archived properties
- On the main property list (Properties > List Properties) click the Show Filter button.
- Change the Let Type filter to filter by the Archived category and click Search.
- Click the Restore icon to add the property back into the active property list.
Search for an archived property
- Enter the property address in the main search box at the top of the screen.
- The property address will be shown, marked as Archived. Click the Restore icon to manage it once more.